Monday, July 23, 2018

6 more weeks

YSA Pool Party

Poolside with the Apartment (don't worry we didn't get in)


What's Up!!!

Hope all is well on your side. Everything is sweet around here. We just got through with another round of transfers. I am also pretty sure it will be last here in the office. My final six weeks are ahead of me. 

At a lesson with Benjamin and Morfrid (two investigators super close to baptism)

This week a lot has been going on. We were so busy that things seemed like a blur. My companion and I were driving for most of the week. On Tuesday we were honestly driving all day long constantly and had to wake up at 5 am three times this week to take the departing missionaries to the airport and then also to take Tamale missionaries to the bus station. I was honestly exhausted and took a couple of naps along the way to get me through it. 



Chilling at KFC with Elder Dennis and Elder Doudou


We also played a lot of UNO as an apartment to relieve some of our stress. It's not easy overseeing the transfers of 180 missionaries. 

 Classic UNO game to relieve stress

This last Sunday I gave a talk in church about Unity. As I was preparing for the talk, I learned a lot about Enoch and his people. They were so united and had one purpose that they were taken up to heaven. As we all direct thoughts and actions to the Savior we will all be brought into unity because we are all focused on the same thing. Unity will produce miracles, and great things will happen. Out here in Ghana, many branches/wards lack in unity. But, here in Daban, the members are so united in helping each other out and magnifying their callings. Unity has really helped them to go from a branch to a ward, and they continue to strengthen and grow their ward. 

Me chilling in the office as I am writing this letter








Jesus is Coming Soon (these signs are literally everywhere in Kumasi)

Picture by Brother Elvis's house (it was about to rain)





Helping out in Primary

Shortcut from the road to the Mission Home

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Funerals and Other Fun Stuff - June 10, 2019

Hey all, This could possibly be my last email home from Ghana! Not sure if I will have much time next week. I am trying to figure ou...