Friday, July 20, 2018

Road Work is the Best


Football Squad


Daban District


Family and Friends,

A couple of weeks ago the city of Kumasi started road work on Daban road. This thing is absolutely the worst road in Kumasi. It is like the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland every time we step in the car. Back home I absolutely hated construction and road work because it just got in the way of things and created a bunch of traffic. The day I saw them begin to fix the road it was a great day. The only problem is that construction in this country takes months so I won't have the chance to drive on the nice new road let alone actually see it. I will most likely be home by then, but at least it is a great step in the right direction.

After another round of transfers, I am officially staying in the office for another six weeks which means I will be here for six months. Time definitely has gone by so fast. It doesn't feel anywhere close to that much time here. I am in another threesome which makes my fifth of my mission so far. His name is Elder Aye, and he is from Nigeria. He is really funny and likes to make a lot of jokes. He will be going home in the middle of the transfer so he will be with us till that happens. So far it has been a lot of fun, and I am looking forward to it.

Kronum District vs. Daban District Football Match

There wasn't much time to proselyte because we had transferred this week. But, we are still working, and hopefully next week we will have a couple of baptisms here in Daban. 




The Rogers (American Family)





Love you all and hope you all have a great week!! 
Kumasi Traffic



Sister Jessica RC

Elder Ellett and I with Brother Gordon

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Funerals and Other Fun Stuff - June 10, 2019

Hey all, This could possibly be my last email home from Ghana! Not sure if I will have much time next week. I am trying to figure ou...