Monday, January 29, 2018

Last Week as Landlord of Mighty Kenyasi


 Elder Buhler and I stopped off at a gas station for some American Pizza. It was fantastic!


Dear family and friends,

Sorry, my weekly email this week will be shorter than usual, I don't have much time this week. Well, transfer news came this week, and I will be going on transfer! After 4.5 months I am leaving Kenyasi and will be shipped off to Techiman (Vatican City) which is about three hours from Kumasi. I will be serving with another American named Elder Westfall. Which I am really excited about. I will still be District Leader, but this time it is an eight missionary district instead of 4. Plus, there will be four sisters and the Zone leaders. So, it will definitely be a brand new experience for me. The branch is under the mission. There is no stake or district out there. So, the missionaries do a lot out there as well. They teach every Sunday and give talks once a month so that should be a lot of fun I guess. 

It was very sad to say goodbye to all of my friends here in Kenyasi. But, it is the way missionary work goes. We have so many powerful investigators that I would love to see progress and be baptized, but Elder Bamba will have the pleasure with that. 

Till next week! Next Monday I will be emailing from Techiman!
Love,
Elder Ordyna

Eating Fried Rice at my Kenyasi Branch Farewell Party with Musah (Recent Convert) and Elder Bamba

Dichemso Zone Activity with Sister Osuji, Elder Bamba and Me
Me and Elder Bamba - Companionship study 







The Dudes in Kenyasi (gang of little boys that come to church every week)
FM at Brother Asare's House (Elder Quorum President)







Farewell Mighty Kenyasi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Funerals and Other Fun Stuff - June 10, 2019

Hey all, This could possibly be my last email home from Ghana! Not sure if I will have much time next week. I am trying to figure ou...