Monday, February 5, 2018

Techiman Vatican City 1


Dear family and friends,

Sorry, I don't have much time to email today. But, I officially made it to my new area in Techiman. It is about 3 hours away from Kumasi. Techiman is a very small town compared to Kumasi. It is like Thatcher or Payson compared to Phoenix. But it is a seriously nice place. It is a lot more peaceful and calm than Kumasi which has been amazing. I have certainly missed my old area Kenyasi and my companion but, I am enjoying getting to know my new companion, Elder Westfall. He is from Boise Idaho and is a great guy. We are certainly getting along very well. We have the same mindset about a lot of things and certainly relate more than a lot of my companions. The area is filled with a lot of progressing investigators that we hope to baptize here very soon. I have some stories to tell but my time won't allow it. Till next week. 

Yabeisha Wi (See you soon in Twi)

Elder Ordyna  

Shawarma Stand



Brother Sampson from Kenyasi (Recent Convert)

With Elder Buhler in Kejetia


Me with Brother Ambros (I Love You Companion, Companion I Love You)(Asuoyeboah Member)


Elder Westfall (my companion)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Funerals and Other Fun Stuff - June 10, 2019

Hey all, This could possibly be my last email home from Ghana! Not sure if I will have much time next week. I am trying to figure ou...