Monday, December 31, 2018

Saying Goodbye to The Meek and Powerful KWAMO



Elder Ordyna spent 4.5 months as a Zone Leader in Kwamo, September through December 2018. He loves the missionaries, the members and all the amazing people he served with and met while there.  Pictures from his departure week. 

 Exchange to Ejisu with Elder Tonga (lesson with Kingsley one of their investigators)

The only Christmas Tree I have ever seen inside a Ghanaian's house (Ward 2 Bishop Seadu's house)

Kwamo Ward 1 Elders Quorum President's Couch Shop (Brother Godsway) the two boys are his apprentices that we are teaching Godfed and Benjamin

Godfred and Benjamin at church

 Another investigator named Owusu Bitmah at church

The powerful Ward 1 clerk Nyama Atobrah


 Kwamo Ward 1 members (Vera, Brother Ema, second counselor in the bishopric, Atobrah, clerk)

 FM at the Adom's family house

 Edward's Barbershop with Recent Convert Francis -where I come to barb my hair
Ejura
Exchanges with Elder Stewart in Ejura


The Legendary Ejisu District

The Powerful Kentinkrono Companionship (Elder Bwire and Elder Kankam)

Elder Tonga (one of the missionaries in my apartment)

Kwamo Chapel

Farewell Dinner at Bintu's with Blessing and Precious (RC's) and Elder Okogbua and Elder Tonga


Tony the Kente man. My tailor and the one that sewed my kente ties

Brother Boateng and Ma Gina (husband and wife) She is the one that always cooked for us every night. And we walked him home every evening on the way to our apartment

View of our area and the super highway from Kumasi to Kwamo. 

superhighway

Walked across that road and back multiple times a day for 4.5 months

Farewell lunch at a member's house in Ejisu

The three elders from Kwamo Zone going on transfer (Elder Tonga, Elder Stewart and me)

After my farewell party that the ward held for me

Kiffer the Bishop's son


Recent Converts (Asare and Alex)

Recent Convert in the middle and then Brother Emmanuel Poku (2ndCounselor in the Bishopric)

Ward Missionaries

Last day at the Kwamo Apartment

 For my father Joseph Rockstar Stud Andrew Ordyna (Kwamo is Number 1)

Transfer Day In the tro on the way to Bantama for transfers



Bishop Prosper Mensah (the most powerful bishop ever Ward 1 bishop)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Funerals and Other Fun Stuff - June 10, 2019

Hey all, This could possibly be my last email home from Ghana! Not sure if I will have much time next week. I am trying to figure ou...