Monday, July 24, 2017

Senior Missionaries of the GKM

There are wonderful Senior Missionaries that served with us in the Ghana Kumasi Mission. They helped in the office as well as giving us supplies and equipment for our apartments. 
Elder and Sister Templeton (Apartments, New Zealand), Elder and Sister Schow (Office, Utah), President and Sister Cosgrave (Mission President, Utah), Elder and Sister Wardle (Apartments, Utah), Elder and Sister Dearing (Apartments, Utah)





















The following is from Brother and Sister Dearing:
Here are some pictures of your sweet sons. They are the most awesome missionaries ever. I am Sister Dearing and my husband and I are a senior couple here in the best mission ever in Ghana Kumasi. I am the mission nurse and my husband takes care of the temporal needs like apartments and anything else the missionaries need. We love these missionaries so much. They are such fine and wonderful young men. They serve the Lord with all their hearts. What great examples they are. I feel blessed to associate with them. I believe I can sneak a hug in.  May the Lord bless you all
Apartment Supplies 




1 comment:

  1. We love missionaries, too. We are happy they are not being idle, but are proclaiming the truth through their words, deeds and examples. Thank you all for your service. God bless you all. Love, G.O. and G.O.

    ReplyDelete

Wedding Funerals and Other Fun Stuff - June 10, 2019

Hey all, This could possibly be my last email home from Ghana! Not sure if I will have much time next week. I am trying to figure ou...