Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Mission Home in Kumasi

Happy Fourth of July friends and family!

I have officially graduated the MTC and am spending the night here at the mission home. There are 12 of us in the new group. Four sisters, four african elders and four americans. President Cosgrave is awesome.
The minute I met him and landed here in Kumasi, I knew that out of all of the missions in the world this is the one for me. We left Accra and flew to Kumasi this morning on the smallest plane that I have ever been on. When I landed in Kumasi it felt like I landed in paradise. It is so much greener and more foresty than Accra. But, it is also more humid and hotter. I love it here!
Tonight we had fried chicken and french fries, basically KFC. It made me so happy to finally eat American food after three weeks. We had a devotional and testimony meeting with President and Sister Cosgrave and then we are having our mission orientation tomorrow morning. And will receive our trainers and first areas tomorrow morning.
Sorry for no pictures and that my letter is not long this week I have very limited time. My P-days will be mondays so next monday i will be able to write a very long email and hopefully respond to some of yours.
Ghana is the coolest place on Earth. I love it here and i love serving a mission. I love you guys and hope you have a great day.
Love,
Elder Ordyna
First Day at the Mission Home

Early Morning Exercise First Day at the Mission Home




Mission Home

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Funerals and Other Fun Stuff - June 10, 2019

Hey all, This could possibly be my last email home from Ghana! Not sure if I will have much time next week. I am trying to figure ou...