Monday, August 27, 2018

The End of The Office GKM




Elvis and his powerful family

I don't have much time tonight. We still have to go out and finish weighing bags and things for the missionaries going home tomorrow. I just wanted to get on real quick and talk about this next transfer because I know I won't have time the rest of this week. My reign here in the great and powerful GKM Office is coming to an end this week. This Wednesday is another round of transfers. At this point on mission, transfers seem like they come and go now. This will be my fifth area and 11th companion in 11 transfers. I will be going to Kwamo as a zone leader to be with Elder Smith. He is a powerful guy from Rexburg, Idaho. We served with each other in the same apartment in Techiman when he was my zone leader, and he also trained one of the missionaries that came on mission at the same time I did.


 
Bishop Bonsu and the First Counselor and his wife the Brobbey's

Investigators Morfrid, Benjamin and Prince

Michael and Martin
Cosmos and Edward


Francis Archer

Roland, Jennifer, and Francis Archer

                                       
Brother and Sister Brobbey

Farewell FM at Ma Konadu's









No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Funerals and Other Fun Stuff - June 10, 2019

Hey all, This could possibly be my last email home from Ghana! Not sure if I will have much time next week. I am trying to figure ou...