Friday, June 16, 2017

I Made It!


Hi family,

I have made it safely to Ghana and the MTC. I only have a limited time to email today. I will send out my long weekly email on Monday. I tried to use the pay phone card in Amsterdam but it didn't work sadly. I will send pictures and more on Monday. Ghana is amazing! We almost died twice on the way to the MTC and it feels like I am in a swimming pool twenty four seven. The food is really crazy and will take some time to get used to. But all in all I am really liking it here. The other elders and sisters are amazing. My companion is a Ghana native and will serve in Nigeria. I love you guys so much and hope that everything is well! I will talk to you on Monday.


love, Elder Ordyna

First Day at MTC


1 comment:

Wedding Funerals and Other Fun Stuff - June 10, 2019

Hey all, This could possibly be my last email home from Ghana! Not sure if I will have much time next week. I am trying to figure ou...